Monday 1 December 2014

Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez eyes first-choice football after Real Madrid snub permanent deal

Javier Hernandez admits he needs first-team football next season.
Real Madrid turned down the services ‘Chicharito’ on a permanent deal with the Mexican striker making ten appearances for the club this season on loan from Manchester United.
Now the Mexican striker is focusing on delivering for the European Champions until May, but has his sights set on more playing time next season.

‘I am fully concentrated on Real Madrid at the moment,’ Hernandez said.
‘We have a big chance to have a really successful season - and when you are fighting for La Liga and The Champions League it is not sensible to concentrate on anybody else.’
Hernandez caught the eye of both Liverpool and Spurs during the summer transfer window, but opted for a glamour temporary switch to the Bernabeu after failing to secure a regular role at Old Trafford.
And the Mexican says he now needs assurances that he will be first choice.
He said: ‘I am not sure what will happen in the summer yet - but whatever happens I need guarantees. I am 26 now - in the summer I will be 27 - I must be at a club where I am going to be playing regularly.
‘Wherever I am playing next season - I will make sure I have those sort of assurances.’

No comments:

Post a Comment