Thursday 20 November 2014

Radamel Falcao: Manchester United striker suffers new injury

Manchester United's Radamel Falcao has suffered a new injury but dismissed questions over his long-term fitness.
The striker, 28, is yet to complete a full game since joining United in September and will miss Saturday's trip to Arsenal with a calf problem.
"There are a lot of stories circulating that are pure speculation," he said.
"It detracts from the credibility of the media that there is so much speculation and that so many falsehoods have been written about it."
Falcao, on loan from Monaco, has scored one goal in five appearances for United.
"I feel well and I hope to come back to the pitch soon," said Colombia international Falcao, who missed the World Cup with a knee injury suffered in January.
"It is disappointing that I can't play, but I have to be calm and recover because that is important to help the team when I return to the games."

No comments:

Post a Comment